Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cover vs. Cover

 
It seems publishing companies like throwing off the way our bookshelves look with all the cover reissues and changes they have been making to books. Alos, international book covers are often different from their US counterparts. This is a meme that will showcase changes to book covers.

Old Cover
 
New Cover
 
I gotta say it.  I like the new covers way better than the old ones.  The old ones were embarrassingly chessy and the new ones are nice and contemporary.  I also love how the designer placed landmarks for each of the cities in which the stories take place. 
 
 
 


   -Victoria Victorious

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I didn't like the old covers at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually liked the original covers. :) I know I'm in the minority over this one though.
    Kristin @Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete