Friday, March 29, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

 
 
A fun meme hosted at Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. It lets us book bloggers discover each other and say "HI!"
 
This week's featured blogs are Book Sniffers Anonymous and Insightful Minds Reviews.

This week's question:

Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?

I have a tie.  The first is "The Scene That Shalt Not Be Mentioned" in Taking Chances by Molly McAdams.  If I hadn't just spent $200 on my brand new Kindle, it would have met the wall REALLY well.
The second is the ending scene in Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma.  Oh geez, did it really have to end that way?  Let's just say I was red eyed and puffy faced from the amount of bawling for the next couple of hours.











-Victoria Victorious

8 comments:

  1. I've never read either of those books! Although I have heard that Taking Chances is pretty good. but you didn't like it! Hmmm... skipping that one lol.

    New GFC follower!

    Here is my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa

    It's not a bad book by any means, there is just a certain scene that seems to Pisa everyone off. I still recommend the book, though.

    Following your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of those, but they do sound like some pretty emotional scenes! Hope you have a good Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of them, but I'm going to look them up. Seems like to me that you have the same problem with cliffhangers as I do ;)
    New Follower via GFC
    Here's my first ever F&F :) :
    Maria @ Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've definitely wanted to read both of these!

    new follower!
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good book! I havent read either one
    New GFC follower @ Coffee and Characters
    Go to www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com to see my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I have Taking Chances on my TBR list!!! I'm nervous now! :)

    New GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the FF love! Following all of you guys, too!

    ReplyDelete