Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On My Wishlist



On MyWishlist is an idea borrowed from Book Chick City. Each week I will post a book I'm dying to read! The books might be unreleased ones, or old ones that I can't wait to get my hot little hands on!





Cricket's on a self-imposed break from her longtime boyfriend, trying to figure out whether she's in it for the right reasons. But this is a bad week to try to figure it all out. After ditching two previous husbands-to-be at the airport, Cricket's mother Daisy is finally getting married, to Dan Jax. Cricket loves Dan, but as the families and friends start to arrive for Wedding Week at the beautiful guest house on Bishop Rock, run by old hippies Ted and Rebecca Rose and their sweet, sexy son Ash, things start getting complicated.

There’s no airport on Bishop Rock, as far as anyone knows, but Cricket fears that Dan is in danger of becoming ditched husband-to-be number three, and Cricket’s own desires have chosen now to have a mind of their own. Because even though her boyfriend looms large in her mind, Ash is right in front of her....

I have to admit, one of the reasons I can't wait for this book is because of the love interests name.  Ever since The Iron King, I'm in love with anyone named Ash.









No comments:

Post a Comment