Thursday, March 31, 2011

Book Cover Unveiling

And another round!  Here we go!

Supernaturally by Kiersten White (Paranormalcy #2)








Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh (Nevermore #2)

I don't like this one.  Varen doesn't look nearly as sexy as he did on the first cover and Isobel is so NOT attractive.  Anyone else think the publisher copy and pasted a very young Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails picture to pass off as Varen?





Hades by Alexandra Adornetto (Halo #2)

Eww.  Me no likey.







Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

Does anyone NOT like this cover?!?  Gorgeous!







Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Firelight #2)

I like this cover, but the other one was better, in my opinion.








This: A Vampire Cure for Forever by Shaun Roundy

I believe this is just an alternate cover, but I'm loving it!







Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison

This cover is beautiful.  I love the leaves and the position of the two people in the boat.  Can't wait for this one to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment