Monday, May 26, 2014

Well, Hello There!

It's been a while hasn't it?  Almost a year has past since I posted that I had some issues with my job and what not.  I'm happy to say that I DID manage to get out of the place I was working before everything turned to poo.  I am back in retail for the time being.

Two other big things have happened since I posted last.  The first, a reading slump.  I didn't read anything for ALMOST A YEAR! I know, WHOA!  But I had good reason you guys, I promise.  It's the second big thing.  At the end of August, right when I accepted my new job, I found out I was pregnant.  It came as a huge shock and the timing was horrible.  I was too busy with morning sickness, fatigue, working, and whatnot to read.  Now we have a beautiful 5 week old little guy AND a crazy 7 year old boy.  I am also going back to work next week.

Please be prepared that this blog may not be regular all the time, but I will try to schedule posts in advance.  There also may not be many reviews until I get back into the swing of reading. 

-Victoria Victorious

No comments:

Post a Comment