Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

*BEING POSTED ON WEDNESDAY BECAUSE, QUITE FRANKLY, LIFE JUST GOT IN THE WAY THIS WEEK*
 
 
A fun list meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
 
Top Ten Bookish Confessions (Freebie)
 
1.)  I dog ear pages!  WAIT!  But only to already torn up or well worn books.
 
2.)  I prefer my Kindle to physical books.  Shame, I know!
 
3.)  I've lost almost all interest in YA books, thanks to the amazingness of New Adult.  Now I have all these YA books I have no interest in reading anymore.
 
4.)  I have a fear of running out of books to read.
 
5.)  90% of the time I put off reading the books I'm REALLY excited about, because I want to save them for when I run out of books to read. (see #4)
 
6.)  I don't like John Green books.  Am I the ONLY one?!?
 
7.)  I totally dig erotica.
 
8.)  I NEVER pre-order books.  I've only ever pre-ordered 2 books in my life.
 
9.)  I reread the children's book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME.  It's my most favorite book ever.  I even bought the movie because I love the book so much.
 
10.)  It took me 6 months to read the final Twilight book, Breaking Dawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment