Friday, April 26, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

 
A fun meme hosted at Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. It lets us book bloggers discover each other and say "HI!"
 
This week's featured blogs are:
 
Beauty But A Funny Girl and I'll Tumble for YA


This week's question:

Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?

I'm so bad at these types of questions.  So my answer is nothing.  So many songs can relate to so many books and my mind starts becoming a clusterf**k.


7 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll bite. The song "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift reminds me of all the bad-boys in every book I've read. The most recent one I can think of is Remington Tate from "Real".....

    http://nevaehnewadultbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that song does pretty much sum up all the bad boys....

      Delete
  2. I know I had the same problem. Racked my brain until something specific popped up.

    New follower.

    My F&F
    http://eromantix.com/wordpress/feature-and-follow-146

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Victoria! LOL on your answer. I just don't associate songs with books. I like to read in peace anyway.

    New follower via GFC.

    Thanks,
    Sandra

    SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! When I read, I'm reading to escape. I don't stop to think "Hmmm...what song would describe this book?"

      Delete