Thursday, March 1, 2012

On My Wishlist


On MyWishlist is an idea borrowed from Book Chick City. Each week I will post a book I'm dying to read! The books might be unreleased ones, or old ones that I can't wait to get my hot little hands on!


"This is just something I have to do, okay?" I hear David say. "The right thing."
He cradles my face in his hands. He kisses me hard. Then he lets go of me. His eyes dart from me to whatever's next.
When Penna Weaver's boyfriend goes off to Iraq, she's left facing life without him. As summer sets in, Penna tries to distract herself with work and her art, but the not knowing is slowly driving her crazy. Especially when David stops writing. She knows in her heart he will come home- but will he be the same boy she fell in love with?

*Releases May 1, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment