Tuesday, March 20, 2012

In My Mailbox


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which we showcase all the books and bookish things we have aquired in the last week!

*Why is this getting posted late?  Oh, because yesterday was the most horrible day off in the history of existence.  I literally layed in bed all day and wallowed in self pity.

Bought~


Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma - I have an ARC of this one, but  I really wanted a finished copy.  Plus Amazon has this one on bargain for $7!  Hardcover!

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - I've been meaning to pick this one up for a while, but just haven't.  But when I was trolling Amazon's bargain books the other day, this one was only $6 in hardcover!

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - This was one of my most anticipated reads of 2012.  Can't wait to start it, although it probably won't be for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment