Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesdays is a bookish meme that highlights your top ten answers to a certain topic! Check out where it all started at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Six Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book

1.)  J.K. Rowling - I am sure she is one of everyone's choices, but I would really love to see a series about Harry and Co.'s kids.
2.)  Jamie Mcguire - Her book Beautiful Disaster was purely amazing and I would kill to get my hands on something else by her.
3.)  Charlaine Harris - I want a different kind of series from her.  It seems like after the Sookie Stackhouse series got so popular she just kinda forgot about other options.
4.)  Suzanne Collins - Need I say more?  I am quite surprised that she doesn't have anything else coming out soon.
5.)  Stephenie Meyer - I honestly could care less about a new book.  I really just want her to finish and release Midnight Sun already.
6.)  Amy Efaw - She wrote a wonderful book, After, about a teen who hides her pregnancy and leaves her baby to die.  I really wish she would attempt something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment