Friday, July 29, 2011

Wait...What Did I Have To Do Today?

As a mom, and a person who is required to work for a living, it's safe to say that the majority of my time is spent away from the computer and books.  My morning and afternoons are spent cleaning house, doing laundry, making meals, keeping a 4 year old entertained, and running errands.  Once late afternoon hits, it's off to work I go until midnight.  And I work 6 days a week, 3 of which are open to close.  And let's face it, once I get home, get showered and the like, the last thing I want to do is pop in front of the computer and due more work (i.e. blog posts).  This is why my blog is sporatic.  Sometimes I'm just lazy and say "I can put the blog off for one more day" and sometimes I honestly just forget about it.  Like this week for example.  I hadn't even realized that none of my weekly memes had been posted.  Whoops!  Maybe this is why the last 5 of my requests at NetGalley have been declined?!?  You think?!?  And for this reason I need advice.  What are soe tricks of the trade to motivating (and reminding) yourself to keep your blog up to date?  Feel free to comment or shoot me and email at vivavictoriavictorious(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment