Saturday, May 21, 2011

Book Blogger Hop


This week's question comes from Ivan who blogs at Ivan Bookworm:

"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

I'm pretty sure my answer is the same as almost everyone else's.  I would love to inhabit the world J.K. Rowling created in the Harry Potter series.  But I'm going to be a tad different.  Instead of Hogwarts, I would love to visit Hogsmead.  Trying out wands, visiting the joke shop, and of course, butterbeer.  I must end this post now because I'm making myself envious of every Harry Potter chrarcter and all the real peeps who have visited Harry Potter land at Universal Studios.  Hmphhh.


3 comments:

  1. LOL - I said Hogwarts, but I really meant the whole HP world. Everything about it is fun, magical and exciting. What's not to love?

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to visit and follow! I think that HP theme park is taunting us all. They must be raking in the money, because I know tens of thousands of people must be dying to experience even just a little bit of that fantasy world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have friends that live just outside Disney World (as well as work there) and they say they visit Universal Studios at least once a month for Harry Potter world. They said not to tell because that would be frowned upon by Disney. LOL

    ReplyDelete