Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday is an idea borrowed from Book Chick City with my own twist.  Each week I will post 2 books that I am dying to read, but do not own and is not available from the library (I'm a single mom, so I rely on the library alot).  1 book will be a new release, the other at least a year old.
*All pictures and summaries courtesy of Goodreads.



Petals on the Wind by V.C. Andrews

Yes I realize the books is like 30 years old.  I JUST NOW got to read the ever popular, Flowers in the Attic, and liked it alot.  I requested this through Interlibrary Loan, so hopefully I'll end up with it soon.






Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey (cover not released)

If you haven't read the first in the series, Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, DO IT NOW!!!  Ignore the cheesy cover, because it's an awesome book and the love interest is so swoonworthy!  This doesn't release until 2012 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment