Thursday, September 23, 2010

Project Re-Read / Project Catch-Up

What is Project Re-Read / Project Catch-up?  It is my own idea of for re-reading or continuing series.  There are so many series out there that I have started and just haven't gotten around to continuing or finishing.  Many of these series are still ongoing and I can't remember what has happened in the last book, let alone the ones before those. For example, I haven't read a Sookie Stackhouse or Stephanie Plum novel in over a year and a half.  I believe I left Sookie at book #4 and Stephanie at book #8.  I read the 1st book in the House of Night series almost 2 years ago.  The Pretty Little Liars series?  2 1/2 years ago.  The Womens Murder CLub series by James Patterson? Errr...going on 3 years.  My goal for 2011 is to re-read (for the series' that I can't remember what happened AT ALL) and catch-up with all the series I've started.  Now excuse me while ago take some headache meds.  My brain is spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment